The Google Play Store is an important application for your phone as it provides an unlimited supply of content and other apps. You might have deleted or uninstalled the Play Store by mistake or you might need an upgraded version of the Store to avoid bugs. Here is how you can download and install Google Play free download.
Almost all Android phones come with pre-installed version of Google Play Store. But if you are looking for the latest version, here is how to download and install it.
Install Google Play Store
The 6.0.00 is the latest version of Google Play Store. The new version has a new Google Play font with some other new features. To install the Google Play free download app, just install the Play Store APK manually. The APK is the self-executable program of an Android device just as an .exe program is for the computer. Installing the app this way is simpler and faster if the APK file exists in your computer. However, if you do not have the APK file, you can follow the given method:
- Go to Settings > Security on your phone and enable ‘Unknown Sources’. Tick the box that is next to the option of Unknown Sources. Ticking this option allows you to download applications that are outside the Play Store. Here since you are downloading the Play Store itself, you have to check this option.
- To download the latest version of the Google Play free download app, you must go to APK Mirror or XDA Developers forum using the phone’s browser.
- Tap OK when you receive a warning message alerting you that the file could harm your device. Simply ignore the message and start downloading the APK
- Once the APK is downloaded, you can tap the message that appears on the notification menu. Read the permissions mentioned in the new version of the Play Store and then press Install.
- The Google Play free download would get installed on your Android device
Now that you have the latest version of the Play Store installed on your device, you can access it find and install new apps.