Whatsapp has become a necessity nowadays and is a must on every Smartphone gadget all thanks to the fast pacing society and technological advancements. It is said to be one of the best messaging clients that one could think of and has been updating itself ever since and has become a lot better now. Although it was said to be used in the mobile platforms, but now with the advent of whatsapp web things are considered to be much smoother now.
How to use the app on to your system?
It is quite simple to implement it along with a few restrictions –
- The phone that makes use of Mac software won’t be able to use whatsapp web due to the restriction of background multitasking.
- This app is supported by only Google chrome browser. The reason stated for this is the best possible push up notifications are said to be supported by Google chrome. The portable version can be downloaded and used by those for whom their system is said to be running in restricted mode for installation.
- You need to be connected to the access of internet all the time to make use of the service.
Things that can be done by the whatsapp web
There are a number of uses for installing the interface that are as follows –
- Make use of your keyboard for the typing purpose
- Any media like pictures or video can be downloaded now directly on the system.
- Now chatting in group chats is possible apart from viewing the group contact information details.
- The desktop alerts can be put on mute and photos can also be recorded.
Verdict – how safe is it?
Eventually, there were a few flaws noticed last year in terms of security, however, whatsapp is said to be rolled out with encryption technique from end to end for all the messages shared. The only problem that you might face is that you can’t block any users and you can’t escape yourself out from a group chat or open a new chat. Nevertheless, this app has brought a new trend of technological pace to the tech industry!