Before we proceed ahead we must understand what exactly is Whatsapp Google Play? Well, it is a sort of messenger which has been specially designed for smart phones. Recently Whatsapp has been acquired by Facebook and there are complete chances that its desktop version will also be released. Here is the complete information about Whatsapp and how to download this app on your Android based smart phone.
Benefits of using Whatsapp
- When it comes to collecting benefits of whatsapp there are plenty of them that are available. The first and the foremost benefit is that it is available free of cost and you can easily download this messenger app from Google Play Store at zero cost.
- Another main benefit of this app is that you can send as many as messages as you want through this app. It means there is no capping that has been done on sending messages. You can send millions of messages in a day if you want. In order to operate this app all you need is a smart phone and internet connection. The internet connection can be a 3G connection or you can connect with the help of Wi-Fi connection.
- Apart from sending messages you can also share images, videos and voice notes through this. You won’t be charged anything for sending all these things; the only thing that will be utilized is the data pack charges.
- One of the main benefits of Whatsapp Google Play is that you can also form different groups involving your friends. You can share messages as well as multimedia in these groups in an easy as well as smooth manner.
Some unique features and amazing benefits
- One of the most unique features of whatsapp is that you don’t have to create any sort of Username or Password. As soon as this app is installed it gets automatically connected with your mobile phone number and you can start sending messages to all those people in your contact list who also have whatsapp installed on their smart phones.
- There is no need to add friends separately as everything is automatic. As soon as this app is installed on your smart phone the address book contacts are added into whatsapp list.
How to install whatsapp on your Android based smart phone?
- If you want to install whatsapp on your Android based smart phone then all you need to do is to visit the Google Play Store option in your smart phone and type in whatsapp in the search box. You will get instant notification on your screen regarding this and just tap on the install option. The installation procedure takes few seconds depending upon your internet connection speed and you can instantly start to chat with your friends.
One of the best things about Whatsapp Google Play is that it is very user friendly and smooth in operation. The overall user experience is simple and very less complicated. You can also delete messages and multimedia data if you want in a simple manner.